Microsoft have released the latest updates to Exchange. The updates are:
- Exchange Server 2013 Cumulative Update 8
- Exchange Server 2010 SP3 Update Rollup 9
- Exchange Server 2007 SP3 Update Rollup 16
Exchange 2013 Cumulative Update 8 includes the following updates to Public Folders:
- Migrated hierarchies can now contain up to 500,000 folders.
- New hierarchies can now contain up to 1,000,000 folders.
- Calendar and Contact Public Folder favorites added in Outlook are now accessible in OWA
In addition to these changes, Activesync Users who are migrated from on premise Exchange to Office 365 will no longer have to manually update their EAS profile. See here for more details.